1. Each IKR-CKI member organization shall be represented by an authorized senior Dan-grade leader, expressly recognized as such by IKR-CKI at the time of the organization’s admission to membership or thereafter in the event of succession in leadership.
2. IKR-CKI shall be administered on behalf of JKC’s Standing Committee by:
- the Coordinator, appointed for a renewable term of two years by the JKC Standing Committee from among its own members to serve as the said Committee’s plenipotentiary Executive Officer for Overseas Affairs, JKC representative and Senior Chidokai Instructor to IKR-CKI (currently Nakajima Sensei);
- the Chair of the Advisory Board, appointed for a renewable term of two years by the JKC Standing Committee from among the members of the Advisory Board on recommendation by the Coordinator (currently Sims Sensei, New Zealand Chidokan);
- the Advisory Board, composed of the authorized senior Dan-grade leaders of IKR-CKI’s member organizations.